Planta Medica International Open is an open access journal in the field of medicinal plant and natural product research. It focusses on the rapid publication of important new results and accepts high-quality manuscripts in the form of letters/short communications and original papers. With a focus on internationality, Planta Medica International Open expressly also considers papers with a national or regional focus. The journal welcomes submissions from the following research areas:
- Biological and pharmacological activity
- Pharmacokinetic investigations and clinical studies
- Natural product chemistry
- Analytical approaches to medicinal plants and natural products
- Quality control by analytical methods
- Biochemistry, biosynthesis and biotechnology of natural products
- Plant cell and tissue culture
- Breeding and cultivation of medicinal plants
As an open access publication, all articles in PMIO are made freely available for all to read and download from Thieme E-Journals.
Click here for more information.