Get in touch
- Cäcilia Brendieck-Worm DE; Fachgruppe Phytotherapie der Gesellschaft für Ganzheitliche Tiermedizin e.V. (FG-Phyto der GGTM)
- Nitya Ghotge IN; Anthra
- Maria Groot NL; NVF and RIKILT Wageningen UR
- Marta Mendel PO; Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Warsaw University of Live Sciences
- Sabine Vollstedt DE; AK-Phyto der GGTM
- Michael Walkenhorst CH; Schweizerische Medizinische Gesellschaft für Phytotherapie (SMGP) and Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL)
GA-networking group on Medicinal Plants and Natural Products in Animal Healthcare and Veterinary Medicine
We are a worldwide group of scientists interested in the use of medicinal plants and natural products in animal healthcare and veterinary medicine.
We represent diverse professions, such as veterinarians, pharmacists, agronomists, biologists etc., and we have diverse backgrounds, like research, practice or industry. By now we have members from five continents.
To whom we address
academics, practitioners, and industrial scientists interested in
- veterinary phytopharmacology
- ethnoveterinary medicine
- animal self-medication and zoopharmacognosy
- therapeutic or preventive clinical applications in animals, or in vitro or ex vivo studies focussing on animal healthcare or animal diseases regarding natural products, medicinal plants, herbal materials and plant derived feed additives.